And of course, this post fits for Messy Go Round. Come and join the fun and make Ate Keanna smile! See you around!
It's not just in some of us;
it is in everyone.
And as we let our own lights shine,
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others"
Would you believe this was taken in a mall here in the Philippines? I'm joining Watery Wednesday again and would like to share a photo of my daughter taken 4 years ago. Trinoma mall is in the heart of the metro. It is strategically located just steps away from another mall and is literally attached to the Metro Rail Transit. This photo was taken near Starbucks in the mall's roof deck, if I may call it that way. Whoever thought of this did a good job. There's also a spot for mini concerts an promotional activities. I may say that this place in the mall made my daughter want to keep coming back.
- Time - something very important but a lot have just a few and some, none. It's good to be rewarded with an activity just for ourselves. The ME time as most of us call it. Can also be used to reinvent. Try something you haven't done, eat, or tried before.
- Energy - Find time to exercise those muscles a bit, even just those facial muscles. Eat smaller plus take healthy snacks like a piece of fruit daily.
- Laughter - Remember the belief that "laughter is the best medicine". I guess that goes to all types of sickness. Laughing with a friend is even better, calls via Skype and YM are free.
- Music - Sing your heart out! Humming, whistling or blurting out the lyrics or what ever it is you are to say in a song is another way to shift your mood to fun.
- Kindness - As soon as you open your eyes in the morning, smile! Greet house members with a smile, compliment even a stranger. Never forget those Thank Yous and you're welcomes as well. Perhaps, you can pay someone a visit or donate to charitable institutions.
We offered our prayers, greeted her and left a piece of Japanese cake. Again, we replaced the "cake" with something much affordable and we can just leave at the cemetery.
I was up so early and cooked breakfast since hubby’s work schedule is as early as 7am. I then woke him up just to find out that his VL was approved. He's with us until tomorrow. LoL! Since I’m already awake, I decided to go online, started adgitizing, visited my doll in It Girl (yes! I still play ‘coz I got a little envious of my daughter whenever I see her dress up her girl), read emails and personal messages. Amongst these messages I received, I’d like to share one to you all. It would be a great way to help out my mommy friend, Zharine. She is by the way the lovely and supportive wife of actor Cris Villanueva.
Here’s the message:
Good morning! It's a fine day in Calapan,
So there goes the message. Let’s all help ZEE win the Ms. Photogenic & the title itself by 2 simple clicks.
First is of course to LIKE Ms. Philippines Earth’s Facebook page:
And then click on Zee’s photo and it will bring to the page where you can cast your votes by your LIKEs.
Thank you so much everyone! Let’s all make this Zee’s most unforgettable summer adventure, so as mine. My first summer without Mama with us. All I can do now is reminisce happy summers with her. Here’s one photo of a summer visit at Buhi, Camarines Sur. My Dad took this shot if I’m not mistaken.