Powered by Blogger.

Post Holiday Meet Up: HS Friends

 My HS friends normally plan a get together after the holidays since we didn't really want to bother each other's busy schedules. Ha ha!


And, most of the time, this is where we meet up - Jollibee SM City NE Main building. I was with both my kids that day and we weren't really ready with all the gifts so our gifts aren't wrapped at all. No surprise element, I must say. I have mentioned in my previous post that I wasn't really with me that season, right? I guess preparing for the holidays was not in my system too.

So there we were, Allan & Bernadette who's 5 months pregnant with their kids, Sean and Jay Jay. Ariel & Amie with Karl and Amiel. And Rose who just dropped by to give her gifts since she was with her sister and  said they needed to go some place else for something important.



There were already food when we arrived. The kids eagerly opened their gifts and played right after eating. While of course, moms had a nice chit-chat while Allan and Ariel were on stand by mode. LoL! Ronald was not with us since he was at work.


Ate K and Sean. A very slim girl and a chubby not that big yet boy. They were of the same age and have that friendly fondness even if they rarely see each other. I always wish Sean could give some fats and muscles to Ate K. Haha! 

Our meet up was a little short than usual but I am sure there'll ne another one as Bernadette will be giving birth soon. I will have to prepare some of my daughters' tiny dresses because she is finally having a baby girl!



0 comments:

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP