Powered by Blogger.

You're On The Convergys Team Because...

I was once given a Power of One award when I was still with Convergys. Besides the recognition, they gave us something I can call a loot with stickers, notepads, Power of One cards, plaque and a very nice bookmark. I still have that bookmark which reminded me 25 reasons why I was once part of a Convergys Team.

YOU'RE
Enthusiastic ~ Helpful ~ Patient
Committed ~ Respectful ~ Supportive
Optimistic ~ Resourceful ~ Loyal
Caring ~ Responsible ~ Persistent
Imaginative ~ Dedicated ~ Flexible
Confident ~ Courteous ~ Skillful
Trustworthy ~ Efficient
Friendly ~ Understanding ~ Creative
Hard-Working ~ Terrific














I'd like to say that I once didn't know I have all these but of course, I am no perfect! It could be unbelievable to many that a person can have all these characteristics but I know and I believe that we all do. But being human won't allow one to have and show these characteristics at our best all at once. For now, let me just reminisce and be thankful that I was once part of a great team and made friends with great people!



0 comments:

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP