Powered by Blogger.

20 Months


Monday of next week, I'll soon have a 20 months old toddler. Haley has become so active and has learned a lot already. Most often, I tell myself that time really pass by so fast. Not so long ago, she was still wearing this pair of White baptismal shoes.


Not so long ago, she would easily cry or smile for reasons she can't really tell yet. Now, she can already say words though most we cannot understand yet. But for me, her mother, I know when she's hurt, I know when she is hungry, I know when she's sleepy and even when she wants to go outside. I can understand her language and I am glad I do. I wouldn't have if I'm still working. I am honestly hesitant when I resigned from IBM, it was really a tough decision to make. With all the benefits we were all enjoying, I had to think about it hundreds of times. My daughters are the reason why I had to give up working. It is true that it's quite hard that I don't earn the salary I was receiving then but I can say that the hugs, kisses, smiles, thank yous and sweetness both my daughters are giving me are enough as salary for me.

This is Roey now. Playful, and sometimes really silly. I'm glad I decided to be with her and Ate K. Advance happy 20th month my sweetie pie.

Thank you Ninang Irish for the Berry cute tee and shorts. Mwah!



10 comments:

Unknown June 22, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

wow, bilis talaga ng araw nuh? maya dalaga na din siya... haayyy, hehe! anyway, you have two lovely daughters and dont regret leaving your job if its for your angels, :)

returning the visit, and thanks for dropping by! really appreciated...

Tess June 22, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

You are so blessed to have two girls! and they are sooo pretty like mommy. I wish I had a girl haha :)

It would be wonderful if your girls can play in the snow with my boys.
Thanks for visiting. Hope you enjoy your week. I am going to follow your blog.

Cheers,
Tess

sir rob June 23, 2011 at 3:56 AM  

With my very little experience, I believe that there's always a mother's instinct that it's kinda hard to explain sometimes buy mothers can felt it.

And you are right, time really pass so fast. Our little boy is growing so fast too and have been talking so much.

Yannie June 23, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

parang kailan lang.... sabi ko sa kapatid ko di ko na enjoy yung pagkababy ng pamangkin ...


thanks sa pagvisit sa WW wntry ko...

imriz June 23, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

let's enjoy our children while they're young. time flew past, pagkurap ulit natin dalaga na pala:)

raya June 23, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

very true sis, i cannot imagine my 9 year old girl is so dalaga now.. parang kailan lang! thanks for joining us this week!

Rcel June 24, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

Awww! Children do grow so fast, don't they? Well, that's their thing indeed! So, you still keep those little cutie baptismal shoes? Wow! :)

That is a beautiful capture! :)

Visiting late for Wednesday Whites! My second post of the Milwaukee Art Museum is my share this week. Come and see how white the inside of the museum is! See you!

mama cooks June 24, 2011 at 1:03 AM  

time flies so fast if you have baby...then they are babies no more. :D

visiting from WW

btw sis, i have a simple guessing game in my blog. please do join:

Guess how many balls Giveaway

kat June 24, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Hehehe..cutipie...yeah, bukas nyan, nasa school na hehe. TY sa WW visit sis.

OSeƱorita June 25, 2011 at 4:05 AM  

Children really grows up fast. That's why you have to cherish every moment you spend with them.

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP