Powered by Blogger.

Pilipinas Got Talent Season2 Champion Marcelito Po Moy


This was his audition video I got from YouTube. just like when I saw Sarah Geronimo and Charice before, I already have a feeling this guy will definitely make it big. I was indeed right. Congrats Marcelito for winning PGT's Season 2. We are excited for the next season and I heard that they are already conducting mall auditions.

Here is his amazing winning video. I am sure you'll definitely agree that he deserve the title.


Congratulations Marcelito Po Moy. I feel glad that he is reunited with his family too. Hooray Filipinos!



4 comments:

Mikimoto Angel June 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM  

I knew he was gonna win. Haha! My bets were Happy Feet, Pomoy and Rico the Magician. Too bad Rico didn't make it in the Top 3.

Much love from Mystic Nymph

redamethyst June 28, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

Hi stef. How are you?I have a tag for you here. would love to know more about you. thanks

I like him too. congrats to marcelito

Esmeeh June 28, 2011 at 1:05 PM  

Wow! Sayang ate Phanie hindi mo napanuod yung mismong finals..di bale may video ka naman na from youtube.hehe! Galing ni Marcelito.

OSeƱorita June 29, 2011 at 2:50 AM  

I've seen his audition at Pilipinas Got Talent. And I was amused by this guy's talent. It's really is no wonder he'd won. Congratulation, Marcelito!

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP