Powered by Blogger.

Off to Baguio

I've been to Baguio twice already and I definitely love it there. It was during my 28th birthday when I've thought of a family escapade away from home. My Mom has always dreamed of going to Baguio, hubby and Keanna at the same tie has never gone to Baguio too. That made me decide for this 2 days trip.

I took a picture of them, first timers,hehe! Little Keanna, 3 yrs old then in a Pink tee & trousers was caught blowing a tiny petal she picked from the road.

The trip also served as a gift to myself, so there should be a solo picture, right? LoLz. We were able to relax a bit and enjoyed the cool & fresh air. SM Baguio was already in existence then and the place we were able to rent was just 5 minutes walk away, so we've dine in and out of the mall too! The Pink crochet hat Keanna's wearing in the first photo is really mine. I bought it from Baguio the first time I visited the place back in 1997. The cellphone pouch/bag I have here is something that I still use up to now.

Life and then Som



12 comments:

Chubskulit Rose June 4, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

I've been to Baguio once pa lang. Love the photos!

Pink Dianthus

MommyJ June 4, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

i've been to baguio when i was 1st year highschool for a field trip..haha (20 years ago)...

thanks for the visit sis on my Pink Friday!

Yannie June 4, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

I've been there once. But I was not ale to visit the beautiful sites in Baguio because we were there for just a day. Hope to visit Baguio back.

I Am Magic is my entry for Pink Fridays.

Mirage June 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM  

Now you made me miss Baguio, I used to go up there alone :) Miss miss baguio, sexy ni marekoy!

Unknown June 4, 2011 at 6:08 PM  

parang gusto ko ulit umakyat sa baguio ah hehehhee

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/36574-75crazy-over-purple-saturdays.html

see yah!

Joahna Vern June 4, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

oh.. i've never been to Baguio yet.. How I wish I can visit them soon. :)

Happy weekend, mommy stef! :)

tx sweetie June 4, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

nice of you and the family for having that grand vacation of your life. i've never been to baguio and dreaming to visit the place one day. cute little girl of yours in pink!

and here's my PF entry, pls check it out She turned two

January Zelene June 4, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

been there in 1998 pa. super tagal na pala.. hehe

Hope you can come and visit my Pink entries … Vitamins , Are These Cherry Blossoms? and Copper Twist Bracelet. Thanks

Cheerful June 5, 2011 at 3:01 AM  

that's a nice share for pink fridays...and i love baguio, been there few times and the place never fails me. been missing the usual yearly love affair with baguio since i moved here in cambodia. anyway, wishing you a great weekend! :)

MommaFinally June 5, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

You're girl is adorable! It's so hot today, you made mewanna go back to Baguio!

Mona June 7, 2011 at 12:50 AM  

Missing Baguio been there for 4 times ata .Nice photos you have thanks for the visit.

Emm June 7, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

aww, your entry really pushes me to go to Baguio.. in fact, I'm in Pampanga right now - just a few hours of travel to Baguio.. I'll go when I can.. =)

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP