Powered by Blogger.

Shadow Shot Sunday: Brigada Eskwela, 2011

The Department of Education just recently started their 2011 Brigada Eskwela program. It's nice to realize that a lot of people, even companies are joining this brigade with their manpower support and material donations. The Philippine Army, in cooperation with DepEd participated the National Maintenance Week.

9459
Soldiers transfer chairs to another building during a Brigada Eskwela activity at Maharlika Elementary School, Taguig City.

Just so you'd know, Brigada Eskwela started in 2003. In cooperation with civic organizations, parents, students and NGOs, this annual activity by the DepEd intend to help public schools in the clean up and repair at least before each school year starts.

This but a nice way to reach out and help, right?




8 comments:

Hootin Anni May 29, 2011 at 6:49 PM  

A great way to get things done before school begins!!

Shadows Fenced In
my Sunday Blog Post - stop by if you can find time.

Have a glorious day ahead.

CanadianGardenJoy May 29, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

Hello Stef : )
I am also a Libra and know the diplomat side of myself too ? LOL
Yes .. helping hands make this work go so much faster and come together well organized : )
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Joy

Kelly May 30, 2011 at 2:25 AM  

An interesting and educational shadow shot!!

EG CameraGirl June 1, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

Wonderful how they work together to improve the schools!

Anonymous June 1, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

I love the idea!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...!:)

Mystic Nymph June 2, 2011 at 6:20 PM  

I haven't tried going to Brigada Eskwela. I wish I can help through it some time. ;-)

Hope you could drop by my blog. :-)

Yogi♪♪♪ June 4, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

That sounds like a great program. I impressed that it has such widely based support.

The Pepperrific Life June 5, 2011 at 2:25 PM  

Hi Stef! I want to get to know you more, so I tagged you here:

http://pepperrific.com/2011/06/what-you-need-to-know-about-pepper/

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP