Powered by Blogger.

WBFC, Birthdays & a Daughter's Love

I'm joining my blog, Septembercharm to the 11th season of the Weekend Blog Follower Caravan. It is my first time joining actually. Just like any blogger, I'd like to be able to connect with other bloggers and gain followers too. Everyone is welcome to join here, all you have to do is click on the badge.

"The WBFC is a simple online blogger-helping-blogger weekly meme. It was designed for bloggers to help each other in terms of blog followers either through Google Friend Connect and email subscribers."

Now this is an early Mother's Day online greeting card from my daughter. She created it via an application of NIDO in Facebook and it was shown in 2 digital billboards last April 28-April 30. And through this post, I'd like to thank my daughter Keanna Steffi for being thoughtful & sweet. I love you & Roey too sweetie!

Today also marks my Dad's birthday. He could have been 65 if he were only alive. He's been with out BOSS for 27 years now and I'm sure that he's now happier since Mama has joined them. I failed to visit him today though, I feel sorry about it. Told my daughters about his special day and cooked simple Carbonara for dinner too. I'm going to offer a prayer for the repose of his soul of course.
Few days from now will be Mama's birthday, could have been her 68th. Since Holy Cross is just a ride away from here, we'll visit her. I'm planning to bring flowers and a small cake perhaps. Okay, I'm a little biased...sorry Dad! =)

Thanks for reading and following! I will definitely follow back in case I'm not following your blog yet. For more interesting posts, please click on the badges below. Have a great day everyone!

MellowYellowMondayBadge



29 comments:

Sarah A. May 2, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

Thanks for the follow.
Followed you back :)

tx sweetie May 3, 2011 at 12:24 AM  

wow so sweet of ur daughter, Stef. At a young tender age she knows you love her and you take good care of her/them. Followed u on GFC now.
Thanks for dropping by.

Marlene May 3, 2011 at 5:47 AM  

So thoughtful of your daughter to greet you in advance.

Unknown May 3, 2011 at 7:40 AM  

Very nice Mother's day card. I love when they are thoughtful like that.

Thanks for the comment, but I cannot post comments with links. Urls are all right.

The Pepperrific Life May 3, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

Wow, sweet naman ng anak mo :)
happy mother's day din to you. I'm sure you'll have a blast with your family :)

by the way, favor naman :) please vote for my blog here: thanks :)
Circle of Moms Top 25 Blogs on Single Parenting

Kim, USA May 3, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

Oh that's the most sweetest letter a mother love to read from her chikiting's. You are bless Stef!

MYM

Chubskulit Rose May 3, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

Beautiful tribute!

My Mellow Yellow, mind to see it? Thanks!

raya May 3, 2011 at 10:19 AM  

hi mommy!! followed you here.. hope you could return the favor! thanks.. God bless!
http://www.ourhomeandhaven.info/wbfc-11/

lina@home sweet home May 3, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

Very sweet card from Keanna...
Lovely tribute for your parents

Thanks for dropping by

RNSANE May 3, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

I am sure it is so hard at the time of the anniversaries of the deaths of your parents. I will offer my prayers for them - and you - as well.

K May 3, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Thanks for following. Followed you back =)

http://www.reviewsandopinion.com/wbfc-11/

Cookie May 3, 2011 at 3:12 PM  

so sweet of your daughter, mommy Stef!

my RT entry: http://chroniclesofcookie.com/2011/05/pier-39-san-francisco/

Didi May 3, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

Sweet naman nung card.
Following you back
Me in Wonderland

Leovi May 3, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

Fun, beautiful photos, you look very happy.

He has been a superb portrait

Life as a WAHM May 3, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

following you back =)

Family Life by Fe

Josie May 3, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

hi Stef, thanks for visiting and following my site, followed back..

Mona May 3, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

Sweet naman ni Keanna, visiting you back :)

Dhemz May 4, 2011 at 2:25 AM  

wow, how sweet naman...and what a precious tribute to your dad....:)

Coralie Cederna Johnson May 4, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

Precious family!!! Thanks for sharing and have a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Coralie

Carolyn May 4, 2011 at 5:30 AM  

oh, the letter from you kid is very touching..how i wish i have one too..

thanks for the visit:-)

vintage lover May 4, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

so nice of your daughter, so sweet and happy bday to your dad. following from WBFC \ and thanks for the follow

http://www.secondhandphilosophy.com/2011/05/wbfc-11/

kassidy's notes May 4, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

hi. what a wonderful mother's day card! i've already sent flowers to my mom as well.

i'm following you. i hope you can follow me back too. have a wonderful day.

cherry of really interesting projects May 5, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

happy mother's day! visiting via WBFC and following via GFC. hope you can follow back.=) thanks

http://www.reallyinterestingprojects.info/2011/05/weekend-blog-follower-caravan/

Edsie May 5, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

already a follower!! hope you could visit and follow my blogs too..
Whims and Views
Coffee On The Side

Leah@theorangetub May 5, 2011 at 3:45 AM  

I'm your new Google Friend :) thru WBFC.

Very thoughtful princess you have there :)

Do visit my new home at Iska Is Working at Home and meet my princes.

forgetmenot May 5, 2011 at 5:11 AM  

Thanks for being a "follower". So sweet of your daughter (save the card-it will mean a lot to you in a few years). I'm so sorry your parents are gone--I'm sure you have an abundance of wonderful memories. Take care. Mickie :)

Karen May 6, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

followed you back.

Shengkay May 6, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

New GFC follower here mommy stef..
Visiting from WBFC#11..
My WBC .Have a nice day!
***************************************************
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal

January Zelene May 7, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

Been a follower...
Here’s my : WBFC # 11. Please follow my new blog too. thanks

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP