Powered by Blogger.

Welcome Home Friend

Mommy Rubz, one of the most helpful Mommy blogger started Reviewer’s Haven First Blog Contest. I decided to join for fun and of course, the intention (or the wish) to win. Reviewer's Haven is a place via the net where you can find ample thoughts, tips, reviews and recommendations from a cool Mom and experienced blogger as well. I am joining and would like to share the fun with a friend, Pia.

I made this to welcome her, Pia, who has started blogging but left and forgot about it. LoL! She's been a very good, loving and dependable friend to me. There are only few who has the ears and heart to listen and I'm lucky to have her for she's one of them. I'd like to congratulate her as well, she's pregnant on her 3rd at last. We are all wishing for her to have a healthy baby girl this time. Welcome back home Mare!


* credits to the people where I got all these freebies I used

Add Image



1 comments:

anney May 18, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

It's not easy to find a true friend. You are very lucky to have her as a friend.

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP