Powered by Blogger.

MGR#5 Fussy No More

ROEY. I was alarmed about a month ago that she came across a stage wherein she wouldn't eat rice at all. She still goes for milk of course but at her age, she needs solids to get all the needed vitamins and nutrients for growth. I've read from one of the newsletters I received that toddlers do go through the fussy eating stage.

I then remember to have heard from one of my cousins a trick which I think helped out a lot. If a child rejects the food you give, let them be but make sure that you let them sit by the table during "eating time" (whether they eat or not). Another suggestion is to just let them pick the food they want and as to how much is enough for them.

These are just few of the best to offer toddlers like Roey:

carrot sticks
cheese cubes or slices
sliced apples
congee
chicken (drumsticks or lollipops)
pancakes
potatoes
yogurt
cereals (I give the fruity & colorful ones)

I just continued to offer her the foods that (i think) she likes and now, I am more at peace. She's no fussy anymore. These photos are just few of the evidences. LoL!

And of course, this post fits for Messy Go Round. Come and join the fun and make Ate Keanna smile! See you around!






5 comments:

MommyJ May 29, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

ganyan din ako sa mga anak ko sis nung maliit pa sila, pag ayaw hindi ko pinipilit pero now, I insist them to eat vegatables.
Kaliwete ba si Roey?

Stef May 29, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

If she's left ahnded, I'm not sure kasi she uses both hands eh. Hehe!

Unknown May 29, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

hay naku, anak ko super picky eater! hehehehe.... hindi kumakain ng veggies...

hay, hehehe

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2011/05/messy-go-round-1.html

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com May 30, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

She is very beautiful. I am sure she will grow out of this stage and start eating.

Shengkay May 31, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

Late visiting from Messy Go Round! :) have a nice day!
My Messy

cute naman ni Roey..

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP