Powered by Blogger.

GrandMAMA

Mommy is an only child and Lolo passed away already 23 yrs ago, so where else would my GrandMama stay but with Mommy..together forever..hehe! Now that I'm here, Mama without hesitation guided Mommy to take care of me...actually, it was really Mama who stood there for me 'coz Mom and Dad have their jobs. In short, I didn't experience having any nanny at all, just my Lola. With her, Mommy, wherever she is, has no worries. Mama is so kind and she can be classified as a cool Mom to my Mommy and cool Lola to me. hehe! Here are some of her latest pics..of course, with me. I really wanna thank her for being there..always!





* credits to Vangie




0 comments:

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP