Powered by Blogger.

Funny Baby

Happy MYM everyone!

Here's a funny photo of my 5 month old baby. We call her Roey which is an unusual combination of her real name... HalEY ROneese (reversed).


I've been thinking to post a flower picture i took last week but then changed my mind and thought of a brighter idea, I guess. This photo is our entry to yet another photo contest we've joined in Facebook.

So, I'm once again asking a favor from you fellow bloggers to LIKE her photo, our entry and help us win cool prizes. THANK YOU so much in advance.

And by the way, if you encounter issues with this link ( http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4108897&id=579411937&subject=389678798412&ref=mf ) , please leave me a message. =)

I had to post the link as is 'coz a few of my friends complained they can't view it.


MellowYellowMondayBadge



8 comments:

AC April 12, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

wow dami mo na ring meme na sinasalihan mommy stef... and I bet you're now really enjoying blogging... naku, if only I can devite my full time in blogging.. kasi di ko kaya mag hop ng mag hop.. hehehe... kaya binook mark ko na ang mga dapat kong daanan everyday.. hehe..

cute naman ni roey bebe... happyng happy nga!!! and this link worked... "liked" her pics na...

kimmyschemy April 12, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

funny, indeed! and it seems like she's enjoying it as well.. nice post! good luck on the contest..

Mirage April 12, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

hihihi, this is really cute, her smile is so pure!

Verna Luga April 12, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Hi Stef, lovely name ... cute talaga ang baby, so pure, so innocent ...

Indulge
An Ordinary Day

Dinah April 12, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

cant help but smile at this picture :-)

Mellow Yellow

Gemma Wiseman April 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Such a bright and happy, smiling face! Beautiful!

http://uchsmapeh.blogspot.com/2010/04/free-badge-request-for-your-site.html April 12, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

She is so cute in yellow pillow.
Wow! she made it as her head dress

ilovepink1078 April 12, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

by the way, steff I hope you dont mind If I follow your blog. This is one way to keep in touch.

Pink

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP