Powered by Blogger.

Outdoor Fun!


Now this photo was taken more than a year ago when my previous employer held the annual Family Day and at the same time celebrated it's 5th year anniversary. As it clearly show, it is a place called Enchanted Kingdom.
It is the first theme park here in the Philippines and has been here since July, 1995.
It is located in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna which boasts a land area of 17 hectares.


This is what they call Wheel of Fate. It could be scary at first since it is so big and... really, I'm afraid of heights most of the time. =)


My daughter Keanna has been here twice, and she enjoyed both times!


Now, hubby is not really a fan of outdoors so it was his first time during that Family Day. We never thought that somewhere, somehow, there's an eye (thanks to a colleague!) who captured our try in EK's Space shuttle!

Now this is a combined entry for


MellowYellowMondayBadge








13 comments:

Mirage April 20, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

Great shots of space shuttle in motion! No matter what, you can't make me take a ride...lol

Gemma Wiseman April 20, 2010 at 4:02 AM  

Be4autiful lighting effects in the first shots and the last one of the ruby ride looks really scarey! But it's a great action shot!

Carletta April 20, 2010 at 4:16 AM  

Really fun shots! I love the expressions on the faces in the last shot.

eileeninmd April 20, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

These are fun shots, the lighting is wonderful. Well done!

Animor April 20, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

I would love to go there, since I was staying in Manila don't get a chance to visit Enchanted Kingdom. Love your photos very fun.

lynda Howells April 20, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

great images. happy Ruby Tuesday to youxlynda

eden April 20, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

I haven't been there but love to visit someday. Great photos.

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

nice A April 20, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Great shots of Enchanted Kingdom. Love the last one on the space shuttle.

Ron Cooper April 20, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Simply enchanting!

Cheers,

Ron

http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/

Marice April 21, 2010 at 1:36 AM  

wow! the last shot is awesome :) the last time I went to EK was back when I was preggy.

u may view mine too here

nonizamboni April 21, 2010 at 3:19 AM  

The looks on the faces in the last (red) photo is priceless! What fun--thanks for sharing.

AC April 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

waah!!! i love EK too... Hubby and I have been there 2004 and until now, di pa kame nakakabalik.. hahaha!!! Ang saya!!! Ako I just closed my eyes when I rode that Space Shuttle... hahaha!!!

AC April 28, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

Hi Mommy Stef!

I'm back again to deliver a tag HERE

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP