Powered by Blogger.

Ready For Solids

It hasn't been a while when I introduced Roey to solid foods.
I was actually hesitant at first and told myself that I'll wait for her 6th month before I let her take solids. But, I saw her readiness and her eagerness to taste something else, haha! I had to check out Baby Center and make sure she is indeed ready. So when she was 22 weeks, I had her taste Nestle Cerelac. I also had her taste apples and bananas already.


The very first solid she tasted was a fuji apple, where I had her hold a slice and she eagerly licked it as you can see the picture. That gave me the hint that she is ready enough for solids.


In this photo, I fed her about 2 tablespoons of Cerelac.


She enjoyed it, right?

Now, I found this list of Top 10 best foods for babies from Baby Center and I'd like to share it with you all. I myself will have to try and give these to my baby.

* Avocados
* Blueberries
* Broccoli
* Dark green leafy vegetables
* Garbanzo beans
* Lentils
* Mandarin oranges
* Meat
* Prunes
* Squash



4 comments:

admin April 17, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

boil veggies together then put in blender. your baby will looove it :)

i am inviting you to host a blog party. would love to know you more and i'm sure a lot of other bloggers do too.

it can be a short article lang about yourself, put links back to your site. the more backlinks, the better for your PR :)

rj's mama of blogpartyhost

facebook page

lina@happy family April 18, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

She love the food :)

admin April 19, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

thanks for following! hope you can grab the badge and host a party next week :)

AC April 27, 2010 at 3:51 AM  

aba, readyng ready na nga ang roey baby natin ah... si alyssa she doens't know how to put anything in her mouth at that age... kaya din di ako nagka prob na magsusubo sya ng kung ano ano... she started feeding herself when she's already about a year old.. hehe... and yes, all fresh foods...

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP