Powered by Blogger.

Little Shoes



This was my baby Roey's baptismal shoes. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to wear it because it slips off her feet. Haha! Silly me, I didn't bother get her size before I bought her one. Even if it says this shoes is for 0-3mos, it is big for her.


Now this one is something she hasn't tried wearing yet. Just as the first one, this is still big for her to use. A gift from my friend, Sylvia. I was even with Sylvia when she bought this and I chose it myself. I picked the red colored shoes to match this dress she's wearing...


This Red dress was given by Ninang Irish and I'm sure she'll be pretty with the matching red shoes.
And lastly, this pair was originally Ate Keanna's. It was also a gift from her Ninang Sophia. Good thing that I was able to keep it and Roey will soon wear this one.


My entry to

mommy moments





8 comments:

Anonymous April 10, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

at talagang everything shoud be read hehehe so sweet naman mare salamat...di bale next time sasamahan ko na ng sapatos wahahahaha

--irish

nice A April 10, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

All those pairs are all pretty for your little angel. Love the red pair best.

Mirage April 10, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

favorite ko noon pinupuntahan sa sM ung section ng baby's shoes, supercute kasi hehe. sarap ng may bebe hehe.

Mel_Cole April 10, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

I like baby those shoes! Saya talaga pag-baby girl nuh? Happy MM! BTW sis, I'm your newest follower.

Evan's Mom April 11, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Pretty baby shoes :)

Stef April 11, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

Thanks all for your wonderful comments! =)

AC April 12, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

sabi nga ng mga customers ko, malalaki daw ang sizes ng 0-3 sa SM.. dito sakto lang sa mga babies.. kaya kahit mga super babies pa talaga naka porma na.. hehehe...

ang ccute naman ng mga shoes.. wala akong entry sa MM, di ako nakahabol eh.. sayang.. pero oks lang, kase walang collection ng shoes si alyssa.. 1 at a time lang eh.. hanggat di sira, di bibili.. hahaha!!!

Chris April 16, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

baby shoes are so cute, you just gotta buy them.. :)

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP