Powered by Blogger.

GT: I'm a Fan too!

The moment I saw Sarah Geronimo performed in that singing contest she joined years back, I knew she'll be a hit. It was the same feeling when I saw and heard Charice singing her wildcard entry for Little Big Stars which happen to have been hosted by Sarah. Hmm... so I can sense who has the X factor then. Should I work as an audition master or can I be a star manager instead? Ha ha! In my dreams!


Anyways, since GTs are at their "fanatic" moods today, I too have my share. I like Sarah G's beauty, voice and versatility. I also admire how she values her family and how God fearing she is. I've read her first "real" heartbreak story. Honestly, I felt sorry for her. It could have been a success if not for unavoidable circumstances. I couldn't blame her parents too but there's a difference in the definition of the words "enough" and "too much". Now, John Lloyd is there too for a reason. Well, he tops the list of my favorite local actors. I know almost all of you would agree that he's really a good actor. Remember his role as Luis Manzano's gay lover? Have you seen the movies he's done with Bea Alonzo? How about the ones with Sarah? Oh boy! I almost forgot to mention the most recent movie I've seen online was "My Amnesia Girl" where he was partnered with Toni Gonzaga. Lloydy has made his mark. He wouldn't be a Box Office King for no reason. I'd love to see him 'coz they say that he's really a "pretty boy" in person.

Another favorite is Charice Pempengco. As I've mentioned earlier, I saw her potential after seeing her performance as a wildcard performer in the Big Division of Little Big Stars (season 1). She wowed not just me but even Ronald (my hubby). We've been betting for her to win but she ended as 3rd honors. I guess that doesn't matter anymore because she's made it farther than the grand champion, right? Here's a video of cute Charice when she was just 9 yo.


You're right, I had to dig in all the available videos of Charice in YouTube to find this one. Haha! That's how fans are, aren't we? Happy Thursday! Happy GT! Click on the badge for more fanatic stories. *wink!



(Photo: Courtesy of ABS CBN GLOBAL)




















22 comments:

Mommy Sammy April 14, 2011 at 4:15 AM  

Thanks for dropping by my blog Mommy Stef. :) I love Sarah G too! And John Lloyd is too hot for words.

Happy GT! Btw, followed your blog. :)

Mirage April 14, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

Smile lang ako :) Can't relate lol. although charice is really a "wow!"

Marana April 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

Love their movies together..they are cute together..may chemistry..followed your blog too

Kai Rui April 14, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

yeah a very sweet couple...visiting from GT..

take a peek on my entry:
http://lovingoutliving.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-girls-talk-once-again-and-for-topic.html

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com April 14, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

what I love about Sarah is her being simple and quiet!!! kahit na sikat sya, she remains humble the way from the start.

About Johnlloyd, no question!!! he is one of those actor na very verstile, kahit kanino mo sya ipartner, nagiging makatotohan ang scene.. Very natural!!!!

Good choice!!!

Chris April 14, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

great picks! :D

Vernz April 14, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

HI Stef..love Sarah too...she's so fragile looking.... John Llyod.. ayaw ko sa kanya sorry...with no reason at all... lol.

raya April 14, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

they're hot! and yes, charice is a wow. i couldn't agree more. visiting from gt.. visit my first entry at http://methewoman.com/2011/04/14/girl-talk-biggest-fan/

lyzacruz88 April 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

I like her too...she's really magaling in her craft...good range of voice and very professional! Happy GT!

http://www.lyzalane.info/2011/04/gt-biggest-fan-of-americas-sweetheart.html

Anonymous April 14, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

I like Sarah for her bungisngis attitude.. I love watching her shooting bloopers.. So true..
I also love to hear her voice
Mine is up here

Happy GT!..

Pibyang April 14, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

I like Sarah too. She's so sweet and I can;t think of any negative feedbacks for her until the issue between her and cristine reyes arises.


Here's my entry:
http://pinaymama.com/2011/04/girls-talk-2/

Claire April 14, 2011 at 11:34 PM  

sarah is so talented. aside from having a wonderful voice and good acting skills, she dances well too. i don't find her very pretty but she is really charming. i think she is a nice person too with so much respect to her parents. john lloyd is my 56-year old mama's ultimate crush. =) such a pretty boy.

Simply Dyes April 15, 2011 at 1:18 AM  

yep, their tandem surely made me kilig to the bones!

Thanks for indulging my star struck daze. Never hesitate to drop by my STREET.

Happy GT!

Irish April 15, 2011 at 2:36 AM  

ilang tumbling lang ang bahay nyo to theirs mare hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder April 15, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

Sarah is an amazing and adorable singer. I like her too. Mine is up - My GT Entry

MJ Rodriguez April 16, 2011 at 2:30 AM  

really love your choices for GT!

kim April 16, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

not much into local celebrities, but i watched John Lloyd and Sarah in 'You Changed My Life in a Moment' and i really enjoyed it..

Jona April 16, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

wwoooottt for John Lloydie! Charice is my hubby's favorite and becoming mine too :D

jared's mum April 16, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

john lloyd + sarah are also one my local favorites. sarah's simple + unaffected personality is just a breath of fresh air in an otherwise superficial showbiz scene, nice pick ;)
happy GT!

zoan April 16, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

I love John Lloyd, but sometimes, di ko like si Sarah. She is a good singer pero minsan sa acting o dancing, di ako bilib. I am just saying what I felt :)

mine is up here: http://stylishvoyager.com/2011/04/15/gtbiggest-fan/

nuts April 20, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

there's a reason for everything. Charice did not win that time because God has other plans for her.. late visit from GT.:)

Beauty Queen Gene April 26, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

i like the cruz-geronimo tandem better than the cruz-alonzo love team. mas kilig sila. hihi. <3

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP