Powered by Blogger.

PF: Pink for the 1st!


I've been looking forward to share this special post for Pink Fridays. TGIF! (sorry for being late!) Special, simply because this post will serve two purposes. First, to join the Friday meme and secondly, to help my friend Vanj in extending the promotion of her baking business. I've been a fan since my daughter Keanna & I tasted her very first cake. I can still clearly remember how it exuded so much deliciousness which painted sweet smiles in our lips and made my daughter show a sign of "peace". Haha! Sorry, that I guess ain't a peace sign in this photo but a request for a second slice of cake!

Me, my daughter Keanna and pretty SAM

And since I was convinced that Vanj made us want more, it was from her I ordered Roey's 1st birthday cake. Haley Roneese a.k.a Roey celebrated her 1st birthday last October (2010). Hello Kitty was our chosen theme but with Pink as the main color instead of red.

The invitation made my moi!

I took the time to create her pinkish invitation. Had fun playing with it and was quite impressed with what I've made. (good job to me on this one!)

Roey as she blew the candle and check her guests.

The celebrant wore a Pink & Off White gown especially tailored by her late GrandMama. Photos by her Godparent Erik. Thanks Ninong!

1st HK birthday cake

And the lovely cake with my daughter's HK stuffed toy on top. Vanj did a great job on the details. I was really surprised that she creatively used Pink & a little Yellow as part of the theme. She told me that it was inspired by the hair clip on Hello Kitty's left ear, haha! That hair clip happens to be owned by big sister Keanna. I lost the original bow and decided to use the clip instead. Turned out to be a good idea, right? The cake was a hit! Everyone liked how lovely it was to look at and of course, we love how it tasted too! Vanj, keep it up and more power to your biz!

So, that goes our entry to this week's Pink Friday. For more PINK entries, click the pretty badge below.













21 comments:

Charlotte's Mom April 2, 2011 at 4:23 PM  

Nice job on Pink Invitation soo cute!

my daughter had a Hello kitty party theme too nung 1st birthday nya.

Cute ng Cake:-)

My pink Entry:
http://www.ssetiram.com/?p=1366

http://www.charlottev.com/2011/03/31/heart-shaped-cheese-sandwich/

Happy PF

 gmirage April 2, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Pink is love!

Dean and Lee Schroeder April 2, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

Good job making that cute invitation. The cake looks delicious. Visiting you here, thanks for visiting me. I was born September too and I am a Libran. I already followed you.

Irish April 2, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

pink, old rose and yellow nice cake and the invite too! kung di mo pa to gagamitin mare si roey na next ko hahahaha

SavvyMama April 2, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

awwwwwwww.....so cute!

Unknown April 3, 2011 at 12:17 AM  

a delightful cake!

Kai Rui April 3, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

cute birthday cake...;)happy birthday to your daughter...;)

thanks for the comment and for visiting...;)

genny April 3, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

ang daming pink stuffs....girl nga. visiting you back. :-)

kat April 3, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Ang daming cute pink hehehe...followed you now sis.

Cheerful April 3, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

wow, that's a nice invitation, you really did a great job! can start your own business now! :) that cakes looks really lovely, i bet its delicious and expensive too! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a blessed Sunday!

milrose April 3, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

ang cute nmn sis..HK stuffs are little girls' favorite, ooops adults din pala..
hehe, akala ko sis ako na ang super late ss PF.. : )

w0rkingAth0mE April 3, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

everything nice here love the hello kitty cake too :) Following this blog.

Anonymous April 3, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

hi i'm visiting via the blogger exchange. the april links are out and i believe my link has an error because of an extra character. if you will ever put up the links on your blog, please edit mine to http://tagadavaoko.blogspot.com thank you so much!

i'm still working on my links though! :)

thanks again :)

jared's mum April 4, 2011 at 6:40 AM  

i adore hello kitty! happy PF!
mumwrites
jared's little corner

Mylene April 4, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

I love the pink cake.

Mars April 4, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

I am so in love with the cake....
Sorry for the delayed visit. Here's my Pink Fridays entry. Happy PF!

^_^

============================
Mars @ The Life Encounters

Marie April 4, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

Nice invitation! And nice HK cake. I love it! Happy PF!

Babiesaandcontests April 5, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

really nice sis. Thanks for the visit.

Trish April 6, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

very nice pink photos! thanks for the visit :)

Eunicyl April 8, 2011 at 2:53 AM  

that's really cute,the pink invitation and the cake.Sorry for the late visit,God Bless!

AC April 10, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

super galing naman talaga ng kumareng vanj natin... the best!

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP