Powered by Blogger.

Nostalgia: Gift of Friendship

I was looking for a certain photo in my multiply account when I stumbled upon these. I suddenly missed my other family...them! I have never imagined how deep our team bonded, how tight our relationships were....ARE! There were plenty of happiness, laughters, brainstorming, some dramas and tears too! However different we are from each other, we have all embraced each one's uniqueness. We have accepted our limitations, helped each one of us to develop and nurtured our talents to excel. I was gifted with friends that I consider as my family.


I miss each one of them. We all live miles apart from each other and some chased their dreams abroad. Others are still in the same company and some moved to a different one. We are all busy individuals now and it is quite hard to plan for a get together that everyone will be able to attend. But who knows, that time may come. I'd like to experience playing like a kid again and remind Ched toi "Rub your magic 8 gently". LOL!



For now, all I can do is reminisce everything we have shared; remember what I've learned from them and cherish the friendship that we still have. They were all but GIFTS to love. I'm so thankful I have 'em. I miss you all!

Looking at these photos bring back memories to me so this will be my entry for Nostalgia. For more "nostalgic" posts please hover and click on the badge below. Have a blessed "Holy Thursday" everyone!

Photobucket




13 comments:

Mirage April 21, 2011 at 6:53 PM  

ahaha ang kulit nung movie poster, love it! This is what I don't have much, officemates bonding kasi naman hindi ako nagwork na lol :D

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) April 21, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

Wow, I love your post.. Especially the Sex and the City poster.. LOL...

Thanks for following, Stef... and yes, I am including you in my new friend in my Tingtasy list.. that way, I can return for more reading, to know more about your sharing..

By the way, I have a meme Tuesday Thankfulness on every Tuesday.. a day dedicated to share thanks of anything.. So hope will see you on the coming Tuesday..

Have a blessed Holy Thursday and Happy Easter.. :)

*HUG* Nice meeting you..

nuts April 21, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

Friends are real gifts from God. You are blessed to have them..

Unknown April 21, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

very nostalgic... it reminds me of my friends too...
friends are God's gift to us, so we should treasure every memories we have with them...

visiting you back=)

Chubskulit Rose April 21, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

Welcome aboard sis, thanks for joining, delighted to have you on the list. Nakakamiss talaga ang mga friends, ganyan din ako. Kung wala nga lang blogging maloloka ako dito kasi laging nasa bahay, less exposure hehehe. Hope to see you again next week.

Dhemz April 21, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

like sis rose...nakakamiss talaga ang friends....hirap kasi dito sa US...I have trouble finding friends...it' hard to trust someone...glad to have you in Nostalgia...thanks for dropping by my entry mamiStef.

mommy Orkid Belle April 22, 2011 at 12:06 AM  

I too miss my friends back home. It is different when you moved to a new country with no family members and friends around and is adjusting to the new culture. Although I have been in the US for 5 years now, I still miss them and like mommy Dhemz, I have the same trouble finding friends whom you can really can true friends and someone to trust. It's not easy!

You have some great friends and that sure is a blessing. I am sure you guys will be able to find time to be together again no matter how soon or late it will be. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Adin B

Clarissa April 22, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

You are blessed with friends which is very rare to have now~true friends. I miss my friends way back,iba pa rin yung mga dating friends^_^

Thanks for dropping by,Mommy Stef!
Happy Easter!

anne April 23, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

Yay nakaka miss talaga ang bonding mga friends at ka officemates, missed working too thanks for the comment you left in my entry

Anonymous April 23, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

namiss ko tuloy kayong lahat mi stef!! huhu

-tammy

Mel_Cole April 25, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

Yung Sex and the City ang una kung nakita. Akala ko ang movie ang namimiss mo. lol. Swerte mo sis, dami mong friends. :) Been busy for Easter. Sorry for my late visit sis but my post is not late :) Hope you can visit my Nostalgia here.

lina@women's perspectives April 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

Aww, love that movie poster :)
Hope you can meet them together soon...

Sorry for my late visit

jeng April 27, 2011 at 1:31 AM  

Sorry for the last visit for Nostalgia. I love that movie poster picture. Bonding times and gimiks with officemates are really worth reminiscing.

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP