Powered by Blogger.

Chick In Black Monday: An Old Blouse

I wore this blouse yesterday and realized that it's been with me for sometime now. In short, it is old. This photo was taken when I was still working with Convergys and have not conceived Roey yet. Ha ha! But it still look as if new. Yes, I only have few clothes and most of 'em are about 4 years already. Some were donated, some became an everyday wear clothing. I know it's kinda weird that when I plan to buy something for me but always end up buying for the kids instead. That's one characteristic of a mother, no doubt about it. most of us Moms are like that.

This is my first time joining Chic in Black Monday.


3 comments:

Shydub September 26, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

I love your blouse mommy stef, supeh chic

arcee September 26, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

that's an avante garde look, love it! visiting via CIB :)

clarizze September 26, 2011 at 11:08 PM  

same here. got few clothes lng and some were already that old, too. nasa tamang paglalaba kaya:)

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP