Powered by Blogger.

Facebook Timeline

This is mine, temporarily. As stated in the application, Facebook Timeline will be live by the 30th of September. There are some who find it cool and some doesn't really like the changes Facebook recently launched. I guess we just have to learn to go with the flow sometimes and embrace the fact that changes are inevitable, be it for the better or otherwise.


I chose to that profile photo for the fact that I am already missing my friend Vangie and her daughter Sam (the one in the photo with me & K). They're in the US already by this time. I just wish them all the best. I know Vangie will succeed if she continue her baking biz there. Have you seen her cakes? Check out the last one I've tasted here. I was to request from her to bake something like that for my birthday but they left for the US too soon. Ha ha! Oh well! I'm too old for cakes anyways. I should just save up for Roey's 2nd birthday. =)



2 comments:

mymy September 24, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

it's so sad if a friend leaves...
i think i ordered some super-delicious cupcakes from someone named Vangie ( i only found out about her in Facebook) with a really cute daughter as her profile pic. I hope we're not talking about the same person...she made the best cupcake ever!!!!

thanks for the visit! :)

Wenny September 24, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

Everyone has their life plans and move on in order to achieve them. Friends will leave us but they will remain in our hearts and mind forever. Cherish how they have touched our life forever.

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP