Powered by Blogger.

Losing Weight and Gaining It Back


I indeed lost weight. That's what I told myself after looking at these photos. Both these photos were taken maybe 4 years ago. The first one at the PBCom Towers office of Convergys and the other at my parents in law's home.

Weight loss, why am I little alarmed? Well first, I didn't really intend to lose weight. I didn't enroll in a weight loss program at all. I have not really grown big but I would like to maintain or be at the 50 kilos level. I'm below it as of this day. It was just recently when I realized that I've lost almost 22lbs. That's quite a lot. That's an achievement to those who are in a weight loss program or using weight loss systems. I have been made aware of this by friends and my cousins. That's what made me decide to do something to gain it back. Extra rice please!





2 comments:

mymy September 8, 2011 at 6:27 AM  

most people (myself included, lol) find it easy to gain weight; yup, simply more food intake is all it does for me. lol
lots of luck on your quest to gain more weight! :)

...visiting via Mirage's Thursday Brownies. :)

Cheerful September 12, 2011 at 4:25 PM  

some people will get jealous of you losing weight without doing much...parang ako, i wanted to gain a little bit, super payat ko kasi, lalakihan na ako ng mga anak ko! anyway, visiting late from Thurday Brownies, hoep you can visit me back! thanks and have a great week. :)

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP