Powered by Blogger.

8 years


Happy Anniversary to my hubby, RONALD!



It has been 8 years when we promised to be with each other through thick and thin, through sickness and health...and I am hopeful we last a lifetime!

I was just 12 when I first met him. He was a classmate when I was just in 1st year High School. It was so cute to reminisce that we both liked each other, in other words...I had a crush on him and vice versa. We always exchange letters at that time though there were other girls that were linked to him. When he had the courage to ask if I'd like to be his girlfriend, I had to turn him down. I just had to stick to my promise that I'll finish HS without having any BFs. He was totally saddened and gave me back all the letters I gave him. =( I did the same though, haha!
I never got to talk to him after that, even after HS graduation.

It was after almost 10 years when he saw me while working at a movie house. He thought I didn't recognize him but he was wrong. That moment brought back the memories and started it all over again.

Now, that's quite a part of our love story. Today, we celebrate our 8th civil wedding anniversary. Thank GOD for all the blessings HE showered upon us.

Oh, BTW, we celebrate the same anniversary date with our couple friend Ramil and Cristy!






3 comments:

Mommy Liz June 9, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

Ang ganda naman ng love story nyong dalawa. Sana pala nakasali ka na sa Couple's Corner namin since October. Happy anniversary sa inyo ha. More years to come. Ang sweet naman, kakakilig..

Stef June 11, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

Thanks sis! Yaan mo...if not this month, next month I'll make it a point na maka join talaga...hihi

The Pepperrific Life June 4, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

Wow, this post is almost a year ago, so that means, your anniv is coming up! Advance happy anniv to you! I like your love story. Seems you were really destined to be together...haay, kakainggit hehe

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP