Powered by Blogger.

CC: Plans for Father's Day

I think hubby already has an idea on what surprise we have for him on Father's Day.
So, should I still call it a surprise? It has been a month or so when I last cooked Carbonara. Honestly, he doesn't eat carbonara before. He's used to eating Spaghetti. When I became her girlfriend, I think it somehow surprised him that I can cook and even experiment in cooking. I too felt amazed by the fact that he's in the game of testing and tasting something new for him. He may not admit it but he loves my different versions of Spaghetti and Carbonara.
It'll be a simple celebration for us, again. but, I guess it doesn't really matter just as long as we have each other to celebrate his fatherhood.
Of course, having our kids with us, they will not agree to just having Carbonara especially Ate Keanna - she'll request for pizza & ice cream for sure! Haha!

And another plan that I should succeed is convincing hubby to go with us on June 27th for Roey's photo shoot at Zoom Out Photography. It was a gift by my friend Peachy, who's Roey's Godparent. We can pick 30 photos that can be saved on a CD and have them printed. That's a lot, right? So, I'd like to have solo pictures of Roey, of Ate Keanna, pictures of me and hubby then at least 2 or 5 family portraits and so as pictures of the kids with my Mom.
I just really hope hubby will give in to my idea.

Now, this is my first time joining

Rodliz’s Nest




4 comments:

Kero June 16, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

wow! that photo session dbe very memorable. have fun posing guys!

Happy father's Day to your Mr. Wonderful!

Hope you can come visit my entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/06/fathers-day-celebration.html

Rossel June 16, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

being together on father's day will make your simple celebration a wonderful one. happy father's day to your hubby and have fun on the photo shoot. I am sure your hubby will agree with your wonderful plans.

welcome to couple's corner, sis!

AC June 17, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

welcome to CC, mommy stef! ang saya naman ng photshoot! for sure naman sasama si daddy dun... kame never pa naka experience ng photshoot... haha!!! mahal eh! kame nalang magpipitchur!

Mommy Liz June 18, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Ay naku dapat talaga sama ang daddy sa photo shoot noh. Kami rin may planong mag family picture this summer, kasi wala pa kaming family picture na kumpletong kaming 8, hehehe..dami noh? 6 kids plus me and hubby.

So, mag carbonara kayo at ice cream? hehehe, magandang father's day lunch/dinner yan. Thanks for joining this week ha. Sana every week maka join ka, kasi CC is fun. Happy Father's day sa hubby mo. RodLiz

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP