Powered by Blogger.

Quick pick


Since the school year started, I've been looking out for snacks I can give to my daughter which she'll eat for her 15 mins break. Well, of course, I have to get some cereals for a quick breakfast in case she's running late for school.

But, aside from the usual sandwiches and packed lunch, she's requested for something she can just grab and enjoy. That is when I bought her these wafer sticks, Champola. I was thinking that she wouldn't like the chocolate flavor so I decided to get the strawberry flavored wafer stick. Of course, because of her love for strawberries, that's what she tasted first and I wasn't surprise that she loved it. Unexpectedly, she loved the choco flavored too and is requesting for me to buy her the Mocha flavor next time.


My entry to:

MellowYellowMondayBadge




4 comments:

Anonymous June 29, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

I love Shrek and he is a STAR!


Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!

http://earlsdaughter.com/2010/06/mellow-yellow-mondays-628/

Meri June 30, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Tina July 7, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

love eating the kids cereals. so much better than the adult ones lol

Tina from
Mummy Diaries
Gossip Avenue
Travel Shack
Game FreakZ

AC July 7, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

ang sarap naman ng champola! kainis, dito walang variations... choco and mocha lang... haha!!! ang fave ko stick-o!

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP