Powered by Blogger.

Practice makes chocolates!

My new job may have similarities from the previous one but also differs in a lot of ways. If I deal with customers or members before, this time I deal with the employees.

It has been 10 weeks since I started with the new company and I've been on training for 2 months now. I have been certified for classroom and mock calls training already but is still not in the "nesting period" as we call it. Yes, I am already taking in calls but is still waiting for my co-trainees to be certified as well so we can go on nesting all at once. I am but thankful that for sometime now, I've been taking live calls. I get to practice. They say that practice makes perfect. For me, practice makes chocolates. Haha! There was a lady employee who asked for my supervisor and commended my assistance!

It was great to have helped her. My pleasure Madame.

With that my trainer who received that commendation call gave me Cadbury Dairy milk choco for a job well done. Thanks Ms. Bessie!



2 comments:

Carmen Araneta July 1, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Job well-done, indeed! Congratulations!

AC July 7, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

ahahaha!!! makes chocolates ba??? aba, eh kung lagi naman may chocolates, eh lagi ka for sure "well done!" dba mommy stef?

btw, I have an award for you

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP